1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter is Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN: 53 004 892 835 of Albury road, Corowa NSW 2646 (Promoter).
7. Outlets participating in this Promotion are AgLink, Elders, CRT, Nutrien, NRI, AIRR and Murray Goulburn bannered outlets located in selected outlets located in Victoria, NSW and Tasmania (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
8. The Promotion will commence at 12.01am AEST on 01/09/2020 and close at 05.00pm AEDT on 31/10/2020 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
9. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including the prize suppliers);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry; and
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
10. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase $150 (including GST) RRP or more of Veanavite StockFeed (20kg and 800kg Rivalea bagged/Veanavite branded) (Eligible Products) in one (1) transaction from a Participating Outlet Qualifying Purchase) and collect their original purchase receipt (Receipt);
(b) visit www.veanavite.com.au and follow the links to the online Promotion entry site (Promotion Entry Site) and fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form (Online Entry Form) on the Promotion Entry Site by entering all details required by the Promoter, including but not limited to:
i. entering all personal details required by the Promoter, including but not limited to their first name, last name, email address and contact phone number;
ii. indicating the Participating Outlet where they made their Qualifying Purchase;
iii. indicating the value of Eligible Product purchased in the Qualifying Purchase (as shown on the Receipt);
iv. agreeing to opt in to receiving information from the Promoter;
v. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry,
11. Limit one (1) submission of the Online Entry Form per Qualifying Purchase Receipt.
12. Eligible Entrants will be awarded one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for every $150 (including GST) of Eligible Product on their Qualifying Purchase receipt. Entries will be rounded up to the closest $150 increment.
E.g. If an entrant purchases $449 of Eligible Product in a Qualifying Purchase, they will receive three (3) entries in the Prize Draw.
If an entrant purchases $451 of Eligible Product in a Qualifying Purchase, they will receive four (4) entries in the Prize Draw.
13. If an Eligible Entrant submits an entry:
(a) which contains the required information, they will receive an on-screen notification confirming that their entry has been successfully submitted; or
(b) which does not contain the required information, they will receive an on-screen notification that their entry is invalid,
whichever is applicable in the circumstances. 14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser. 15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid. 16. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) are not eligible to win. 17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant. VERIFICATION
18. Entrants or the participating reseller must retain their original purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase/s (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim the prize (if won).
19. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, place of residence, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
20. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
21. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that an Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to the Prize (if won) and no substitute will be offered.
22. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
PRIZE DRAW AND PRIZE INFORMATION
23. A random electronic prize draw will take place at Webmatrix, 7A High St, Wodonga, VIC, 3690 (Draw Location) at 04.00pm AEDT on 02/11/2020 (Prize Draw) from all entries recorded in the Promotion.
The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
24. The first valid Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw will win a Kubota Z421KW-54 Zero Turn Mower valued at $10,000 RRP (including GST) (Prize). The Prize does not include any insurance or extras/any accessories not stated in these Conditions of Entry.
25. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must read the provided manual and be familiar with all features, controls, safety, and maintenance advice in the manual. The winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form, before the winner is awarded the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to the Participating Outlet where the winner made the Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning Eligible Entry. The winner must organize collection of the vehicle from the Participating Outlet at their own expense.
26. The Prize winner will be notified by phone and in writing and advertised on www.veanavite.com.au from 02/11/2020.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
27. If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim the Prize or the Prize is returned to the Promoter by 11.00am AEDT on 01/02/2020 a replacement winner will be chosen from the reserve entries drawn under paragraph 23. If there are no available reserve entries, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on that date at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER (IF ANY)
28. The Re-Draw winner, if any, will be notified by phone and in writing and advertised and advertised on www.veanavite.com.au from 3/02/2020. GENERAL
29. The Prize value is correct as at 04/07/2020. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize.
30. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by state and/or territory gaming departments.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
32. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promoter’s database and not time of transmission by the entrant.
33. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
34. In accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that the winner may incur ongoing costs associated with the Prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
35. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
36. The Prize winner must, if requested by the Promoters, agree to and sign:
(a) an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions of Entry and eligibility to accept the Prize; and/or
(b) a liability release in a form to be determined by the Promoters at their discretion.
In the case of failure to return the signed eligibility form or release and indemnity, this will result in the disqualification of that entrant from the Promotion.
37. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to state and/or territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
38. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Prize supplier and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 39(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
40. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
41. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
42. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
43. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
44. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winner.
45. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
46. By submitting an entry in the Promotion, entrants agree to opt-in to hear from Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd in the future, and information provided by the entrant will be entered into a database and Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd, their related entities and agencies engaged by Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd, may use the entrant’s information for their current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant. 47. Entrants may request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd and may request that they not receive further promotional or marketing communications from Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd by contacting Rivalea (Australia) Pty Ltd via email to email@example.com or by phone on 02 6033 8333 or in writing to Privacy Officer, PO Box 78, Corowa, NSW 2646
49. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012).